Federal Skilled Trades Class

If you have worked at least 2 years in the last 5 years, in/as either,

  1. industrial, electrical and construction trades
  2. maintenance and equipment operation trades
  3. supervisors and technical occupations in natural resources, agriculture and related production
  4. processing, manufacturing and utilities supervisors and central control operators
  5. chefs and cooks
  6. butchers and baker,

and have proficiency in the English or French equivalent to CLB 5 for speaking and listening, and 4 for reading and writing,

and have either a certificate of qualification issued by a competent provincial or federal authority in the skilled trade occupation specified OR an offer of employment that is for continuous full-time work having a total duration of at least 1 year after the date on which a permanent resident visa is issued and that is in the skilled trade occupation specified,

you may qualify for Federal Skilled Trades Class.

Subscribe to get access

Read more of this content when you subscribe today.