Federal Skilled Worker Program

If you have a skilled work experience in the last ten years anywhere in the world, language skills of CLB 7 and at least a secondary school degree, you may be eligible for Canada’s Federal Skilled Worker Immigration Program.  If you want to know more about your eligibility, please provide your information and express your interest below.